Disclaimer and Copyright Notice



READ BEFORE YOU READ!

Firearms can be dangerous! Please follow all safety precautions when handling firearms.
You assume all risks of activities rising out of reading this blog! Do the projects at your risk. Author and all of his affiliates do not provide any warranty of its contents.

You may reproduce any content in this page, as long as you display the following: © 2011 Shooter's Quest http://shootersquest.blogspot.com

2/12/12

New 'Gaming Gun' - Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Pro Photos

Good news! I got accepted as a postbacc student at a university.  I'm going to be a college freshman again.  I realize I'm going to be a almost 27 year old student sitting in lecture with 17-19 year olds.  Oh well, I guess I get to be that creepy guy that sits in the back of the class this time.  Bad news is bar exam is only 2 weeks out.

I finally did buy a gaming gun to replace my Beretta 92G.  There are a lot of reviews out there already, so I just did a quick photo review.  I ran about 300 rounds through it when I was back in Florida last month, and I love it!  Fits my hand better, front sight is easier to focus on, and the gun returns on target quicker than the Beretta.  That last bit is interesting because the M&P is much lighter than my Beretta.

Anyways, here are some photos.





I made a video highlight, which includes picture of the sight picture, field strip instructions, and basic specifications.  Please watch in hi-def!

No comments:

Post a Comment